Benefits of Cloud Software
Technology is moving fast and if you ignore or refuse to move with the times you risk your competitive edge in an ever increasing tech savvy market.
Moving your accounting software to the cloud allows you to free up your time so you can spend more time doing what you’d like to do. Whether that is generating more income or going to the beach – it offers you choices.
Importantly, with increased ATO compliance for real time reporting such as Super Clearing House and Single Touch Payroll, it is essential to get on board.
Most major accounting system providers such as MYOB, Xero and Quickbooks Online are now working in the Cloud.
If you have a Cloud Accounting System:
1. You can access your data anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection and a computer or mobile device that has a built-in browser – (depending on which Cloud accounting software you have),
2. As your accountants, we will be able to access the live data file and help you step by step should you need assistance with anything,
3. You can receive automatic bank transaction feeds directly from your bank into your data file, cutting down bookkeeping time,
4. Attach a scanned invoice to a bill, so all your records are kept in one place,
5. Create invoices or quotes on the go, even when you are away from your computer and
6. Re-send any invoices to a customer on the go.
If you are sceptical about having a Cloud Accounting System or don’t know which one to choose, contact us and we will help you with your concerns and to make a choice which is the best for you.