Commencing 1 July 2017, there are major changes that are happening in the Superannuation World.
Your superannuation is your future, even if you are not effected by the changes now, it’s essential that you are aware of these changes for planning your future.
Some of the key changes are:
• Introduction of $1.6M Transfer Balance Cap
• Introduction of CGT Relief
• Changes to Contribution Caps
• Changes to Transition to Retirement Income Stream
• Changes to Division 293 threshold
• Removal of the 10% test relating to claiming deduction for personal contributions