Cloud Accounting Software
Is your accounting system still operating on your desktop? Are you still sending your end of year data file to your accountant via USB, CD or email back up?
It’s time to turn a new leaf and join the Cloud accounting system!
Cloud accounting has evolved rapidly during the past few years and it’s only going to get better and better. Most major accounting system providers such as MYOB, Xero and Quickbooks Online are now working in the Cloud.
If you have a Cloud Accounting System:
1. You can access your data anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection and a computer or mobile device that has a built-in browser – (depending on which Cloud accounting software you have),
2. As your accountants, we will be able to access the live data file and help you step by step should you need assistance with anything,
3. You can receive automatic bank transaction feeds directly from your bank into your data file, cutting down bookkeeping time,
4. Attach a scanned invoice to a bill, so all your records are kept in one place,
5. Create invoices or quotes on the go even when you’re at your client’s place and
6. Re-send any invoices to a client on the go.
If you are skeptical about having a Cloud Accounting System or don’t know which one to choose, contact us and we will help you with your concerns and to make a choice which is the best for you.